OSU’s 17th Annual Sports Field Short Course will be held February 20 and 21 at the Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center, 2201 Fred Taylor Drive, Columbus OH 43210. The course is held in conjunction with the OSU/OTF Golf Tee-Off (details soon).
* Starting your own compost program
* Growing bermudagrass in the north
* Baseball field focus on lip renovation
* New perspectives on aeration & topdressing
* Using pigments and dyes on fields
* Brush up diagnostic skills
* Disease and weed update (including the latest on Poa annua control)
* Dealing with stinkbugs, mosquitoes and hornets
* What’s NEW in synthetic turf
Other details: Price is kept to a minimum. Lunch and refreshments included. Free parking. ODA and STMA CEUs, ODA Pesticide license testing. Sponsored by The Ohio State University, The Ohio Sports Turf Managers Association (ostma.org) and The Ohio Turfgrass Foundation (ohioturfgrass.org).
To register, visit http://www.ohioturfgrass.org
For course details call (614) 292-7457 or email email@example.com