The 2022 Synthetic Turf Council (STC) Annual Meeting will be held October 17-19 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. The event will provide a new a perspective on government affairs, education, and networking.
STC Sandbox breakout sessions will allow self-directed groups of STC members to focus on a particular area (Sports, Landscape or Helicopter View) and delve into various topics within that space (Sandbox meetings qualify for STC recertification credits).
The exhibit hall will allow attendees to view the latest products and services in the synthetic turf industry and network among builders, landscape architects, testing labs, maintenance providers, manufacturers, suppliers, installation contractors, infill material suppliers and other specialty service companies.
The 5th Annual STC Awards Ceremony will be held during the welcome reception on Monday evening beginning at 7 p.m.
Education highlights are as follows:
- In the featured panel on advocacy, experts will share market insights and the facts about public relations, government affairs and public affairs in the synthetic turf industry – and what an effective advocacy machine looks like in 2022.
- A sports field consumer panel (with Q&A) will bring the perspectives from a sports governing body, university and county level. Listen as they talk through topics such as supply chain, maintenance and more.
- Join STC volunteers as they provide an update on their progress developing best practice guidelines for sustainability in the synthetic turf industry, as well as separate sessions outlining landscape and sports field strategic planning.
- Tom O’Shea, senior vice president, civil/site engineering, Van Note-Harvey Associates, Inc., will discuss stormwater considerations and opportunities.
- Additional sessions include an ASTM update, STCI update, local advocacy, hot topic round tables, and much more.
For more information about the 2022 STC Annual Meeting, visit https://www.syntheticturfcouncil.org/page/annual_meeting