Hunter Industries’ new 12″ Eco-Indicator makes it quicker and easier to verify system operation from afar. The rugged 12″ device provides a convenient visual signal when the system is pressurized and running. Its elevated height provides a clear line of sight over tall shrubs, flowers, and grasses, reducing site inspection times.
Once the water pressure reaches 15 psi, a bright yellow stem pops up. A purple stem is also available for reclaimed water applications. This lets contractors know the system is functioning properly. When the scheduled watering cycle ends or the pressure drops below 10 psi, the Eco-Indicator retracts.
Twice the height of the original Eco-Indicator, the 12″ model is also sturdier and more versatile — making it the perfect choice for commercial projects.
Additional benefits include:
- Compatible with rigid PVC systems or any PE tubing or emitter line with appropriate connections for added durability.
- Connects via bottom or side inlet ports for easy installation.
- Accommodates an optional user-installed drain check valve to prevent low-head drainage for up to 10′ of elevation.
- Handles operating pressures up to 100 PSI, offering long-term reliability for large commercial projects.
- Co-molded wiper seal made from chemical- and chlorine-resistant materials provides leak-free operation.