The new handheld EZ-DT diagnostic tool from Hunter Industries uses wireless technology to streamline installation and maintenance of EZ Decoder Systems.
Contractors can use the EZ-DT to quickly and easily assess system health from within the valve box — without having to uninstall the decoders — reducing time and labor on the jobsite.
The reliable, battery-operated EZ-DT lets EZ-1 decoder users:
- Detect faults and perform electrical troubleshooting in the field without uninstalling decoders.
- Quickly read decoder status, station address, current draw, and two-wire voltage to simplify maintenance.
- Program decoder station address via wired connection to speed up installation and save time on-site.
- Update controller facepack or decoder module firmware via ribbon cable connection for flexibility when updating systems.
- Communicate in their preferred language using the multilingual user interface.
- Work efficiently on the go with power supplied by four AAA batteries