STMA’s new membership program invites non-members to sign up as a New Visitor. This will provide access to all of STMA’s technical resources including the recent Route-to-Recovery Guide: Healing through Sports. This program is valid until Oct. 1.
There are more than 500 resources available. Some of these include:
• Sports Field Design and Construction – Everything you need to know before you start a project and how to provide oversight during a project.
• Cultural Practices for Athletic Fields – In-depth bulletins on mowing; irrigation and water conservation; fertility; soil cultivation and topdressing; seeding; sprigging; sodding; organic and IPM practices; and managing weeds, diseases and insects.
• Environmental Stewardship for Sports Fields – In addition to other environmental best practices, STMA has developed four infographics to help you promote the benefits of natural grass at your facility and to the public. They are available in a printable PDF (See the adjacent example).
• Synthetic Fields – Including selection, costs and management practices.
• Field Safety Resources – Including checklists, lightning safety and field hardness testing.
• Detailed Field Maintenance Calendars for warm-season and cool-season turfgrasses and managing turfgrasses in the transition zone.
And much more, including field dimensions, webinars, podcasts and videos, and top personal development resources to help you succeed in your career.
The New Visitor link is accessible at STMA.org and the form only requires a few pieces of information. Sign up today and take advantage of all the STMA offers.