The John Deere Aercore 800 walk-behind aerator delivers high productivity without sacrificing hole quality, durability or ease of service. Offering increased versatility, the verticutter attachment may be fitted to any Aercore 800 machine equipped with the 25-hp Kohler Command Series engine.
· The Aercore 800, equipped with the new attachment, allows for both aerating and verticutting operations to be performed simultaneously, increasing overall efficiency.
· Standard drive tire core deflectors on the Aercore 800 direct material away from the drive tires, allowing for easier cleanup.
· Standard tire scrapers eliminate any debris buildup to maintain consistent verticutting depth.
· The versatility of the verticutter attachment allows for the operator to aerate only, verticut only or simultaneously aerate and verticut.
· Transitioning between the two tasks is fast and easy, requiring only minutes to convert aeration or verticutting.