The National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) has been conducting a webinar series created to deliver knowledge and resources from across the safety and security industry. These remote webinars feature a presenter from a different sector of safety and security to offer an inside look at news and happenings from around the world.
Archived webinars cover the following topics:
- COVID-19 Legal Issues and Considerations
- Event Public Health Screening: Technology and Procedure
- Sport and Entertainment Venues: A Community Asset for Emergency Response Operations
- Virtual Queuing and the Spectator Experience
- Organizational Preparedness and Resiliency: The Benefits of Virtualized Command Center Operations
- Crisis Communication
For archived NCS4 webinars and information about upcoming webinars, click here.