Hotsy, the number one name in North America for high-pressure cleaning equipment, is pleased to introduce the Trail Blazer mobile cleaning trailer, for on-site or in the field cleaning. Just add water and go!
The Hotsy Trail Blazer is a single axle trailer unit, complete with a 200-gallon tank capacity. Users can choose from a selection of over 10 gas powered Hotsy pressure washers for the Trail Blazer, ranging from 3.0 to 5.6 GPM at 3000 to 4000 PSI.
Features of the Trail Blazer trailer system include:
• Axle assembly with leaf spring suspension under-carriage rated at 3,500 lbs.
• 15-inch white spoke wheels
• Swivel jack trailer tongue assembly that handles up to 1,000 lbs. and features a 2-inch ball coupler for quick and easy hook up of the trailer
• 39-inch tongue length with swing-away hinge, requiring less storage space
• Heavy-duty chassis is made of durable 10-gauge steel with a 2–by-4 channel design
• Large 200-gallon polyethylene water tank features a 7-inch access port plus a 2-inch drain, 1-inch float valve and 50-mesh outlet filter.
Hotsy offers many options for the Trail Blazer trailer unit, which include hose reels, electric or hydraulic brakes, side-saddle tool boxes, a front rock guard, and a rear utility rack. Select a pressure washer, customize the trailer to your needs, add water and you can clean just about anywhere!
For almost 40 years, Hotsy has been providing cleaning solutions to a number of industries. Hotsy manufactures a full line of high-pressure cleaning equipment, including hot and cold-water pressure washers, automatic parts washers, biodegradable detergents as well as pressure washer replacement parts and accessories. Hotsy equipment is available exclusively through our network of authorized dealers located throughout North America.