Honda’s HRC Commercial Series mowers consists of two models: the self-propelled, hydrostatic drive HRC216HXA and push-type HRC216PDA. The HRC Series’ legendary mowing performance is enhanced by offering Honda’s exclusive MicroCut™ twin-blade mulching technology. Twin blades produce finer clippings for mulching, and finer clippings means less bagging. The HRC mowers are strong, fast, light weight, more efficient, and incorporate a number of key features:
· Dome shaped deck design that facilitates both bagging and mulching while delivering finer clipping particles;
· Offset twin blade MicroCut System (the only 2-blade 21” commercial mower);
· Hydrostatic Cruise Control transmission that has been redesigned for increased durability and higher top speed; (HXA model only)
· Improved heavy duty handlebars that are now adjustable for height;
· Front bumper provides mower deck and engine protection; also allows convenient transport tie down.
· Durable, lightweight Xenoy wheels with axle protectors.
· Large capacity easy-to-use grass bag with a quick and easy on/off feature