SiteOne Landscape Supply will host its Lawn Care Industry Virtual Forum on September 29, 2020 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (EST). Current and new customers can register for the complementary event at www.siteone.com/lawncareforum.
“We are proud to partner with Marty Grunder, CEO of The Grow Group, for this one of a kind exciting event,” said Brian Rowan, VP, category management at SiteOne Landscape Supply. “Not only will attendees walk away with new insights — they will have opportunities to network with suppliers and talk with key experts to grow their business offering.”
Grunder will join The Grow Group’s vice president, Vince Torchia, for “Even Batman Had a Robin: Finding and Fostering a Right-Hand Man or Woman.” The keynote presentation will show SiteOne customers how to find and foster the indispensable team members, develop their skill sets, deepen professional relationships, and promote how and when to delegate duties without abdicating responsibility. In addition to the keynote, suppliers will present 15-minute best practice topics detailing:
- Business Building Resources for Lawn Care Operators, presented by FMC
- Setting a New Standard for Insect Control, presented by Syngenta
- Pre-Emergent Weed Control Strategies in Landscape Beds, presented by Bayer
- Best Practices for Chemical Applications, presented by BASF
- Post-Emergent Weed Control Strategies in Lawns, presented by NuFarm
- The Importance of Resistance Management and How to Implement Practices, presented by PBI Gordon
- Macroeconomic Trends and its Impact to Lawn Care, presented by Corteva
Individuals that attend all live sessions will be entered for a chance to win 250,000 SiteOne Partner Program Points ($3,475 value) – redeemable for a variety of items such as trips, merchandise, credit on account and more. Find answers to questions and register at www.siteone.com/lawncareforum.