The Synthetic Turf Council (STC) invites all persons interested in sharing an innovative synthetic turf research project, best practice or hot topic to submit a proposal to be considered for presentation during the 2020 STC Annual Membership Meeting on October 19-21, 2020 in Washington, D.C.
The STC is offering the new opportunities for presenters in 2020. These synthetic turf “dialogues” are designed to engage the audience and will blend traditional technical sessions with turf best practice seminars and business tracks, as well as hot topics in the interactive work group sessions.
- Choose from a 30-, 60- or 90-minute format
- Panel discussions are welcome
- Select from research, best practices, how-to’s, hot topics and more!
- Presentations must be non-proprietary and educational in nature, not sales or product-specific. The presentations shall be in English; translators will not be provided.
If selected as a conference speaker, you will:
- Gain experience and visibility as a thought leader of the synthetic turf industry
- Receive recognition on the meeting website, the program guide and marketing materials to promote the meeting and presentations
Deadline to submit presentation proposals is February 28, 2020. For additional details, visit https://www.syntheticturfcouncil.org/page/Call_for_Pres_2020